The last 15 years have marked the pace towards the specialty coffee market and quality is its No. 1 component along the coffee chain from the coffee berry to the cup. However, always keeping in mind that even being able to procure the best qualities and more expensive green coffees to roast, if one does not appropriately roast it, your sourcing efforts as well as ﬁnancial and other resources will be diluted and yes, be lost in the process.
BPR for Base Proﬁle Roaster will allow roast masters to roast their coffee automatically (or manually), being able to operate and control all roasting parameters, and create roasting proﬁles generating a whole new world of possibilities for their coffee roasting operations.
BPR models are offered in 3, 5, 15 or 25 kilos-batch capacity.
Front, back lid and drum are made of high quality “cast iron”.
|BPR-5||2.5kg - 5kg||15'||20 Kg||400V/50Hz/3 Phases
|BPR-1||0.5kg - 1kg||12' - 15'||4 Kg||240V/50Hz/3 Phases
|BPR-3||1.5kg - 3kg||12 Kg|
|BPR-15||5kg - 15kg||15' - 18'||60 Kg||400V/50Hz/3 Phases
|BPR-25||12.5kg - 25kg||15' - 20'||100 Kg|
Technical characteristcs from this model.
‣ Front, back lid and drum are made of high quality “cast iron”.
‣ Drum with cast iron framing
‣ Simultaneous roasting and cooling using separate suction of the cooling and roasting fans.
‣ Roasting drum with special mixing paddles ensure optimal movement and mixing and great excellent roasting results.
‣ Adjustable flame modulation of gas burner controlled automatically with our roasting profile software BRIGUS or manual control via touch panel.
‣ Adjustable airflow controlled automatically with our roasting profile software BRIGUS or manual control via touch panel.
‣ BRIGUS software
‣ Operation via touch screen or personal laptop where the operator can control de bean temperature, exhaust temperature, burner power, roasting
time, speed of roaster fan, alarms and maintenance.
‣ Fuel: Propane gas or natural gas.
‣ Atmospheric gas burner (Low Nox) with complete gas train and all safety accessories.
‣ 4 Separate motors. All direct drive for quietness and low maintenance: Drum drive, cooling pan stir arms, roaster fan and cooler fan.
‣ Bearings are long life, in cast iron housings remotely mounted away from the hot roaster wall for extra-long life.
‣ Homogeneous roasting of coffee beans with exclusive system JOPER.
‣ Easy operator control with sight glass, sampler tube to control the roasting process all the time.
‣ Electric control board to check and control the roasting process.
‣ Safety device with standard rules.
‣ 2 thermocouples: Bean temperature and exhaust temperature
‣ Cooler with large surface, discharge door, agitator with separate drive and high pressure fan to quickly cools the beans to the required temperature
retain the aroma.
‣ Generously sized separate cyclone for effective chaff removal.
‣ Fully insulated with blanket of high temperature insulation, this makes the roaster very
energy efficient and very quiet.
‣ Hand crank for emptying the roaster in case of power outages.
‣ Simplified installation and setting–up.
‣ Operating side standard : Left
‣ Joper roasters are built for long haul, one can run with them multiple shifts, 7 days a week.