There is no coincidence in what´s been proven over and over again by the industry, you can ruin the best coffee when roasting it with poor equipment and techniques, but you could enhance a poor quality coffee by roasting it correctly in proven quality technological advanced roasters such as Joper´s. Whether your needs are for cafeteria operations or small Roastery projects, the BSR line of manual and automatic coffee roasters with State of the Arts roasting proﬁle system, have proven to be and we have no doubt about it, one the best roasters of its category in the market today.
BSR with manual operation for the master which conceives roasting as an art, being capable of controlling every aspect of the operation manually, from turning the machine on and off up to loading and unloading it, to being able to ﬁnely regulate and adjust air and ﬂame ﬂow, all for unparalleled roasting efﬁciency.
BSR models are offered in 1, 3, 5, 15 or 25 kilos-batch capacity.
|BSR-5||2.5kg - 5kg||15'||20 Kg||400V/50Hz/3 Phases
|BSR-1||0.5kg - 1kg||12' - 15'||4 Kg||240V/50Hz/3 Phases
|BSR-3||1.5kg - 3kg||12 Kg|
|BSR-15||5kg - 15kg||15' - 18'||60 Kg||400V/50Hz/3 Phases
|BSR-25||12.5kg - 25kg||15' - 20'||100 Kg|
Technical characteristcs from this model.
‣ Front, back lid and drum are made of high quality “cast iron”.
‣ Drum with cast iron framing
‣ Simultaneous roasting and cooling using separate suction of the cooling and roasting fans.
‣ Roasting drum with special mixing paddles, ensure optimal movement and mixing and great excellent roasting results.
‣ Adjustable flame modulation of gas burner with manual control always just a touch away.
‣ 4 Separate motors. All direct drive for quietness and low maintenance: Drum drive, cooling pan stir arms, roaster fan and cooler fan.
‣ Bearings are long life, in cast iron housings remotely mounted away from the hot roaster wall for extra-long life.
‣ Homogeneous roasting of coffee beans with exclusive system JOPER.
‣ Easy operator control with sight glass, sampler tube and temperature digital controller to control the roasting process all the time.
‣ Electric control board to check and control the roasting process.
‣ Safety device with standard rules.
‣ 2 thermocouples: Bean temperature and exhaust air temperature.
‣ Temperature display, here the operator can see the temperature in real time.
‣ Cooler with large surface, discharge door, agitator with separate drive and high pressure fan to quickly cools the beans to the required
temperature to retain the aroma.
‣ Generously sized separate cyclone for effective chaff removal.
‣ Adjustable and atmospheric gas burner (Low Nox) with complete gas train and all safety accessories.
‣ Fuel: Propane gas or natural gas.
‣ Fully insulated with blanket of high temperature insulation, this makes the roaster very
energy efficient and very quiet.
‣ Hand crank for emptying the roaster in case of power outage.
‣ Joper roasters are built for long haul, one can run with them multiple shifts, 7 days a week.
‣ Simplified installation and setting–up.
‣ Operating side standard : Left