Designed to last and perform its function efficiently, CRG/CRE roasters incorporate the same manufacturing concepts and quality standards with which Joper builds industrial and shop roasters.
Stable, easy to operate, low maintenance, equipped with digital and temperature control and a thermocouple in the roaster cylinder to measure the temperature of the bean mass itself, the result is highest efficiency in sample roasting.
Without a doubt, Joper´s CRG/CRE 100 roasters have become the most demanded European sample roaster for small, medium as well as large companies, cooperatives, associations of producers, exporters/importers, which made Joper their new suppliers for new projects, as well as for substituting old sample roasters.
JOPER´s sample roasters are available with 1, 2 or 4 drums and they can run on gas or electricity. With this sample roaster it is possible to roast a small batch of 100 grs of green beans, check and verify the quality of the roasted coffee and use it as a pattern for large scale roasting.
JOPER roasters are unique and exceptional!!! (Regardless of what you may have seen or heard)
Please contact our sales department or agent nearest you for pricing and further information.
- Capacity each drum: 80 -100 Grs of green coffee.
- Roaster solid drum.
- Front and back lids in Metal.
- Heat generating oven with gas burner and manual control system.
Suited either for natural or propane gas.
- Cooling tray.
- 1 fan motor 25 Kw inside the roaster: Roaster and cooler
- 1 Gear box motor 25 W in drum.
- Airflow damper 0-100%, manual control.
- Safety device.
- Electric control panel.
- 1 Digital temperature display, sample tube are provide to enable
the roasting process to be monitored all time.
- 1 Thermocouple inside of drum: Bean temperature.
- Colour: Black and stainless steel body cover.
- 2 Motors - 220V 50 Hz Single phase /110V 60Hz Single Phase
* This model is also available with electrical oven.
|CRG/E 100/2||100/3,5-200/7 Grs/Ozs||6' - 10'||110-220/
|CRG/E 100/1||100/3,5 Grs/Ozs|
|CRG/E 100/4||100/3,5-400/14 Grs/Ozs|