The last 15 years have marked the pace towards the specialty coffee market and quality is its No. 1 component along the coffee chain from the coffee berry to the cup. However, always keeping in mind that even being able to procure the best qualities and more expensive green coffees to roast, if one does not appropriately roast it, your sourcing efforts as well as ﬁnancial and other resources will be diluted and yes, be lost in the process.
BPR for Base Proﬁle Roaster will allow roast masters to roast their coffee automatically (or manually), being able to operate and control all roasting parameters, and create roasting proﬁles generating a whole new world of possibilities for their coffee roasting operations.
BPR models are offered in 1, 3, 5, 15 or 25 kilos-batch capacity.
|Roasting Time||Cooling Time||Voltage||Fuel Type||Dimensions||Weight||Roasting Profile
0.5 kg - 1 kg
|12' - 15'||3'||240V/50Hz/3 Phases
|Propane Gas (LPG)
Natural Gas (LNG)
|1465 x 855 x 1495 mm
57.6 x 39.4 x 58.8 in
1.5 kg - 3 kg
|1750 x 1000 x 1660 mm
68.8 x 39.4 x 65.3 in
2.5 kg - 5 kg
|15' - 18'||3' - 4'||400V/50Hz/3 Phases
| 2075 x 1160 x 2090 mm
81.6 x 45.6 x 82.2 in
7.5 kg - 15 kg
| 2440 x 1335 x 2305 mm
96 x 52.5 x 90.7 in
12.5 kg - 25 kg
|4'||2640 x 1560 x 2550 mm
103.9 x 61.4 x 100.3 in
- JOPER Roasters are made with High-Quality CAST IRON components and hand craft individually for best Roast quality, control and consistency.
- Roasting drum with double wall and special mixing paddles to ensure optimal movement and mixing for excellent roasting results.
- Great roasting consistency, which allows high uniformity in the grain.
- Roasting profile software BRIGUS.
- The flow of hot air, that allows the beans to be roasted via convection is controlled and adjusted by manual damper or automatically with the roasting profile software BRIGUS.
- Simultaneous roasting and cooling using separate suction of the cooling and roasting fans.
- Pressure transducer to control de gas pressure in the PLC.
- Adjustable flame modulation of gas burner 0-100% controlled automatically with our roasting profile software BRIGUS or manual control via touch panel.
- Adjustable airflow controlled automatically with our roasting profile software BRIGUS or manual control via touch panel.
- Drum bearings in cast iron housings remotely mounted away from the hot roaster wall for extra-long life. All bearings and seals are SKF brand.
- Separate cyclone with high Efficiency of separation and easy emptying of the bin for chaff.
- 4 separate Premium Efficiency IE2 motors. All direct drive for quietness and low maintenance: Drum drive, cooling pan stir arms, roaster fan and cooler fan.
- Cooler with large surface, one discharge door, agitator with separate drive and high-pressure fan to quickly cool the beans to the required temperature to lock in the aroma.
- Easy operator control with sight glass to see how your beans are flowing inside the drum.
- Sampler trier, temperature digital controller is provided to enable the roasting process to be monitored all time.
- 2 thermocouples: Bean temperature and exhaust air temperature.
- Atmospheric gas burner with low emissions (Low NOx) with complete gas train and all safety accessories.
- Fuel Type: Propane gas (LPG) or natural gas (LNG).
- Fully insulated with high temperature insulation blanket making the roaster very quiet and high energy efficient.
- Electric control board to check and control the roasting process, with temperature digital displays, emergency button and all security components.
- Gas and electric safety device with standards rules.
- Hand crank for emptying the drum roaster in case of power outages.
- Designed and developed to allow low maintenance.
- Side and rear doors to simplify access to the interior of the roaster, during normal maintenance and cleaning of the various components.
- Service Hours counter included with maintenance warning system.
- Simplified installation and setting–up.
- Operating side standard: Left.
- JOPER roasters are built for long haul, one can run with them multiple shifts, 7 days a week.
- The standard color of our roasters is Black (RAL 9005) in the body of roaster and with silver details (RAL 9006) in the cooler and hopper ring. Other colors can be selected in the RAL color catalogue.
- Connect your computer directly to your roaster (optional).