The CRG/E 100-1 sample roaster with 1 drum can run on gas or electricity and it is possible to roast a small batch of 100 grs of green beans, also check and verify the quality of the roasted coffee and use it as a pattern for large scale roasting.
Stable, easy to operate, low maintenance, equipped with digital and temperature control and a thermocouple in the roaster cylinder to measure the temperature of the bean mass itself, the result is highest efficiency in sample roasting.
Without a doubt, JOPER’s CRG/CRE 100 roasters have become the most demanded sample roaster for small, medium as well as large companies, cooperatives, associations of producers, exporters/importers, which made Joper their new suppliers for new projects, as well as for substituting old sample roasters.Characteristics:
- Capacity each drum: 80 -100 Grs of green coffee.
- Roaster solid drum.
- Front and back lids in Metal.
- Heat generating oven with gas burner and manual control system.
Suited either for natural or propane gas.
- Cooling tray.
- 1 fan motor 25 Kw inside the roaster: Roaster and cooler
- 1 Gear box motor 25 W in drum.
- Airflow damper 0-100%, manual control.
- Safety device.
- Electric control panel.
- 1 Digital temperature display, sample tube are provide to enable
the roasting process to be monitored all time.
- 1 Thermocouple inside of each drum: Bean temperature.
- Colour: Black and stainless steel body cover.
- 2 Motors - 220V 50 Hz Single phase /110V 60Hz Single Phase
* This model is also available with electrical oven.
|CRG/E 100/2||100/3,5-200/7 Grs/Ozs||8' - 15'||110-220/
|CRG/E 100/1||100/3,5 Grs/Ozs|
|CRG/E 100/4||100/3,5-400/14 Grs/Ozs|